Sunday, December 1st 2019 1:00 PM — 4:00 PM
Give a Gift - Holiday Open House
Provide a Holiday gift for a child in foster care!
Santa Needs Your Help this Year! Time Bank Member, Holly Spencer-Trueman, works for OhioGuidestone recruiting and training Foster Parents from all over Northeast Ohio (including Portage County!) Every year, OhioGuidestone holds a Holiday Kid’s Night for its foster children, filled with laughter, food, presents and a visit from Santa. Help OhioGuidestone create a magical Christmas for them by taking a tag from our VIRTUAL GIVING TREE and purchasing something special for a child in care.
In true Time Bank fashion, Holly will give each member that participates 1 time credit per gift. In addition, Holly is going to have a holiday open house on December 1st at her home, 627 Steele St, Kent, from 1:00-4:00pm where you can drop off gifts and fellowship with KCTB friends or make new friends! Refreshments provided.
Details: This year we have been asked to provide 25 gifts approximately $25 in value. If shopping for teens is challenging, consider a gift card for kids 15yr old and up!
1) Follow this link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M0_DL3mciP-a3fXWgszc4zhtvcguM4hgmw4YD4sPy54/edit?usp=sharing and put your name next to the gift(s) you wish to provide
2) Go purchase an appropriate NEW item for this child
3) Wrap the gift and be sure to write a note identifying the contents of the package and the gender/age you chose and attach it to the gift
4) Bring the gift to Holly’s Holiday Open House on December 1st, 1:00-4:00pmat 627 Steele St, Kent
5) If you can’t make it to the open house try to connect with another member that is attending or make arrangements to drop gift off another day to Holly
That’s it! Enjoy your holiday season knowing you started it off by making a child’s holiday brighter. Thank you!!